This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 30 November 2012

Everything's gonna be alright

still can't believe the fact tomorrow's December

Today's the last day of November. So November has not treated me so well. So many things happened and only God knows how painful my November was. I've never experience this kind of hurt ever before. I hurt a lot but this was the most hurting thing ever. To have friends that don't care. Sometimes it comes to a point when I feel like I have no one in this world. Well my family's always there but I don't do stuffs like having a heart-to-heart conversation with my mom or dad. My siblings are too small for me to talk to. They only know screaming and fighting and fucking up my days but I still love them tho. And sometimes I wonder who the hell reads all these crap from me. I think that I'm talking to myself but who the hell cares. That's what blogs are for.

And just now, I know what it feels like to be hated. A hate question was asked at my ask.fm account by an anon. These people are cowards. They only know how to make people's days more fucked up. I mean they hate that someone but they don't say it in front of the someone's face. They become anon and pour their hearts out and saying all the things that they're hating on that person. AND FUCK THEY'RE ANON. And they're cowards. I know who I am. I know I'm not that perfect person who can make everyone to like me. I'm just another fucked up guy who's trying to find a place in this fucked up world. And can just the anon who asked just now shut the fuck up because you're too fucking fuck.

Enough with that. Nobody understands me. Nobody was there when I needed someone to talk to. Until I found this person. This one particular person who texts "good night" to me every night. This person was there when I needed someone the most. This person now knows that my days are not going too well. This person will ask me how was my day and I will just tell this person everything. I don't know but I feel like I've known this person for years, like we've known each other since we were born or something like that. This person cheers me up with its lame jokes and stuffs but I just love talking to this person. To the person, you know who you are and thank you so much for being there. I really do love you as a good friend.

So without a doubt, the PMR candidates will be taking their results in December. Man, I'm so doomed. I'm not confident with my results. My confidence of getting straight A's is now 60-40 and it's getting lower day by day. I don't know but maybe it's because I'm over thinking or too nervous to get the results but I'm just hoping that Allah will give me what He thinks is best for me. Tawakkal is the only thing I can do right now because it's already done and there's nothing I can do to change it. Whatever it is, I know I've tried my best to give the best and I hope Allah will give me what's best for me.

Wow I'm writing an essay HAHA! I don't know but I think I'm writing like Najwa Rozi. She really inspires me. Although we've only met once, but she is one amazing girl. I'm inspired by her way of putting her thoughts into words. It's so wonderful. Go and check out her blog if you have the time.

So I guess this is the last post of November 2012. And again, time is flying so fast that I don't even have the time to enjoy time. Cliche huh? Hmm if I have the power, I want the ability to stop time. If only I can. That way I can enjoy my life even better. 2012 was so good to me. I want to stay in 2012 forever but I just can't *sigh. So until we meet again in December. Good night xx
Black Moustache