This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

I can't thank you more

exactly the perfect phrase for today

Hello everyone! So I have some very good news. You guessed it. I got straight A's in PMR Alhamdulillah. I just I don't know what to say like everything I had done paid off. The three years of struggling and maintaining my results are just worth it. I made my parents proud, my family proud, my friends proud, my teacher proud and even more, I made me proud of myself. I can't thank anyone else more, especially The Almighty. He had chosen me to get straight A's and Alhamdulillah. I can't say more I'm speechless with this blessing. Too happy, perhaps. This is just the first step to a brighter future, Insyaallah.
Black Moustache