This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

I need to rest in someone's arms

okay this is cute and shut up

So it is 11:50 pm rn and 12/12/12 is almost over. I wasn't expecting anything from today but I just wanted it to be you know, special in some ways. But it turned out the other way around. Hmm sad sad. But there is one thing that's special that I did. Hmm that Take Me Home yearbook edition from me is nothing if compared to what you've done to me. Your kindness and everything. No need to feel guilty or feel like you need to give something in return. I'm not hoping for anything from you other than a strong friendship until Jannah, In shaa Allah. I love you, best friend.
Black Moustache