This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Monday, 31 December 2012

Maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up

basically these are all the things that I learned from 2012

Friends on the internet are friends who care. I made a lot of new friends on the net this year and it turned out they actually feel the same like me. They understand me more. Like the people from Saujana, Amir Syafiq, Najwa Najat, Aisyah Atiqah. And oh Nasuha Khalid and Nik Syariza Natasya not to be forgotten. Hmm I think there's more but I can't recall. Sorry if I didn't mention your names here, guys :) But hey you guys really changed me. I used to tell myself "nobody cares" and suddenly you guys came and tell me you guys actually understand me. Thank you for that.

Debating changes my life. Like A LOT! Wow I can ramble so much thing about debate because I just love it! Thank you to my fellow teammates, Najihah, Aqilah, Faiq, Aiman, Kak Anis and Abang Hadi, you guys know we're just as awesome 'liddat right? Haha. And oh my trainer, Miss Syafa. Although you gave us the jeruk kelubi which is the worst thing ever on the planet, I still love you and I don't know how it'd be like if I transfer schools next year. I mean I always come to your place and annoy you with my sarcasm but you're just better in being sarcastic and being annoying pfft. I love you guys to the moon and back, all the debate members!

Don't ever say "nobody cares". Like I said just now, there are people out there who actually cares about you. People who's going through the exact same thing as you are going through. For instance, the deejay on the radio will always be there if you call them up. If you don't believe me go and give them a call right now. Haha but hey your family and friends will always be there by you. Just go and find them and talk to them and trust me, you will feel better. But be careful tho whenever you talk to your friends, don't spill everything out because nowadays not everyone can be trusted. If you spill the beans out to the wrong person, don't be surprised if by the time you wake up tomorrow, the whole school already knows about it. You've been warned.

Be someone's good night wisher. I've been doing this for a month already and I think this is the best thing I've ever done to this date. I mean you can share your problems and little did we know that you are developing your friendship and bond towards each other. The person who I've been wishing her good night has already become one of my best friends and she understands me. She'll give me advice and she is always there when I need someone to talk to. And she is the one and only, Aida Hanani. And I love her too.

Take a lot of pictures of everything. When you look back to all of the pictures you've taken, you will remember all of the things and stories behind each picture. And oh take a picture of you with every single one of your best friends because you will never know if we will ever meet again after this. Well every meeting has its end right. And a picture tells a story and only you yourself will understand the stories. I have an advice for you guys. If you ever had a bad day, go out and take pictures of the nature and when you're satisfied with it, you will feel better. I've done this and it really helps.

Don't be afraid to voice out your own opinions. Well this happens to me when I have to handle the meeting with my batch. I have to let it all out because I just can't stand it anymore. I actually laughed when I remembered these stuffs again but hey it's worth to try. Well they didn't change though but I'm proud of myself because I actually said what I've always wanted to say. But it's hard to change people. You can't expect them to change overnight. Things like these take time so you have to be patient.

Read more books and invest in them. By investing I mean buy them lol. Books open up your minds and changes the way you think. They open up a new perspective in life plus you'll gain some knowledge. What a perfect package. So I suggest you guys to go and read a book. Any books that you can find. And by books I also mean the holy Quran. I regret because I've never actually cried when I read the translations. I tried to cry because one of the eyes that will not be burned by hellfire is the eyes that cry because of afraid of Allah. I'm trying to get myself there and put myself into one of those groups. I'm really hoping.

Music is the ultimate remedy to every sorrow. This happens to me when I entered Spell It Right. I actually got into the finals but my win was cancelled because of the judges' silly mistake. Well I did not get into the finals in the end and I cried so hard. One of the judges came to me and said sorry but I just smiled and say "things happen". I went up to Miss Mimie and borrowed her phone to call my mum and my mum asked me to chill down. I ran outside of the hall and went to the nearest Petronas and went into the toilet and I cried and cried and cried. The people from my school who were there searched all over for me and when it was like half an hour or so I decided to go back to the hall, still crying. I don't care what people will say but I'm just so frustrated with the judges. And then I sat down and took out Nabil Aqmar's MP4 which I borrowed and I listened put the playlist on shuffle. And Taylor Swift - Ours came on and I felt like that was the perfect song for my mood Idk why. And hell yeah music is the remedy to every sorrow.

Talk less, listen more. That's totally me. I've never actually talk too much but I listen to what everyone's saying and I think I just love that. Well the fact that I'm actually quite shy and I have a low self esteem especially when I'm alone in public will motivate me to boost up my confidence I just don't know why.

Watch random videos on Youtube. Doing this introduces me to Adibah Awang, Fatin Fadzil and Iman EzyD. And they're quite good too in their own ways. I really look up to these people and they inspire me a lot.

Be yourself. Don't be afraid of who you are. Don't change yourself for the sake of being liked by everyone because that will just make people hate you more. Don't be a hypocrite. Don't backbite. Don't be condemned by people easily. You have your own reasons why you're you. Because you only have yourself to be trusted. It's hard to find someone who can be trusted nowadays. So only trust yourself.

Eat more, workout more.  I am too skinny yes, I'm aware of that. I'm jealous of others who are buff and stuff. Gahh why can't I be like them? I need to work on my stamina. I did not jog every morning like I always did when I was at the old house. Huh but at least I'm aware of my body changes hihi.

Show-offs are attention seekers. I hate show-offs enough said.

Have investments for the future. I really need to save up. I'm such a big spender haish. Well blame the stores for selling awesome things lol. Anyway most of my money went to my books haha.

Don't put things on delay. Especially your homework. I'm tired of having to stay up and finish all of the homework. The teachers are all so mean they give us so many homework sheesh.

If you ever wake up in the middle of the night, you're lucky. Allah had chosen you to do Tahajjud  and qiamullail. I've experienced this twice throughout this holidays. I didn't mean to be ujub or anything but once I was awaken at 3 AM and I couldn't sleep, and suddenly there's this thought of doing tahajjud and I know it's a sign from Allah. So I got up and did qiamullail and I almost cried because I know I'm one of the few lucky people to be able to get up in the middle of the night to perform ibadah. Alhamdulillah

So basically that's what I've learnt throughout 2012. This year was amazing and remarkable I just hope it won't end but I know that will never happen of course. I think I'll make a things-to-do-in-2013 for my next post and this is officially the last post of 2012. So here I am thanking you guys for reading and I wish you a happy new year. May next year brings us happiness and joy to our lives. Goodbye xx
Black Moustache