This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Sometimes I just wish I can stop time

I'm hoping to shine tomorrow

Hello peeps. Wow I just can't believe I'm taking my results tomorrow. It's just too early for me to accept the truth. All the effort I've done for these three years will be there on the single piece of paper tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best (well who doesn't) and I hope I can make everyone happy with me. I don't want to be a disappointment to others. The thought of disappointing myself, my parents, my family, my teachers, my friends and all the people around me really hurts. So people reading, please pray for my success tomorrow and not forgetting all of my friends who struggled with me along the way. Pray for them too. This is just the start of something new, guys. I love you, and everyone. Good night xx
Black Moustache