This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

You made me dance like fool and forget how to breathe

I am still trying to find the best part of me to showcase to the world

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone. I am supposed to pack my stuffs and list the "to-buy" things right now but I don't want to as I'll feel emotional because some of the things remind me of certain memories and flashbacks come and go and I can't help it. I'm leaving for Taiping the first thing tomorrow morning and up until now I can't believe my time in Baling has ended. I read Amira Aina's blog just now and she reminded me of everything that we went through together *sigh. I'm tired of crying and I think my tear glands are out of tears already or probably they're too lazy to produce tears again (lol what am I crapping) So I am taking this opportunity to (1) ask for forgiveness for all my wrongdoings and stuffs like that, (2) wish you people the best in school or whatever you're doing, (3) ask you guys to wish me luck and pray for the best of me in Taiping and (4) ask you guys to never ever forget me. I'll always pray for the success of my friends and I hope you guys will pray for me too. Whenever I miss Baling, I'll look at the stars because my memories with them are countless just like the stars in the night sky and I know the stars are always there though they may not be visible at some times, but they're there. That is all I guess and assalamualaikum.

p/s: I'm officially single psshhhhhh

p.p/s: I know I promised for the special blog post but it is too long and I'm still working on it and I think it won't be done by tomorrow so I'll continue that post in the next holidays okay? I'm sorry
Black Moustache