This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Spread your wings and fly away with me

sometimes in life you have to do the things that you think you're not capable of

Assalamualaikum. Hey there! I have not much to say but there's this thing going on in my head and it disturbs me which is; being a BWP candidate and how it affects me and my life.

So yeah I decided to submit the BWP form and I was not really serious at first about being one of the BWPs but then I never thought that I would make it through this far. Frankly speaking, I was just targeting to not be eliminated in the first round and when I made it through, I didn't really did the stages seriously. And suddenly I made it into the final stage booooooooo. I know it's hard to be one of the BWPs and that there are LOADS of other people who are more "qualified" than I do. It's just that I'm not really confident of myself but everyone around me thinks I can do it but the fact is I don't think I can do it but yeah whatever. So I tried to overcome my issue on confidence and I made it through until the SPR interview yay! Alhamdulillah. And Aida Hanani said that Allah had brought me this far because He knows I can do something good out of this and yeah I think so too.

Another thing that I learned is that some people like to take others down because that - for some reasons - makes them happy. I don't understand people like them. I don't think they deserve to live because they do not respect others and that they're probably just jealous that they don't get the same thing. Probably.

I have so much more to tell but I'll get back to this topic later because my time is running out (I'm in the CC btw). Until then, goodbye xx
Black Moustache