This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Saturday, 20 April 2013

We're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them
- Author Unknown

Assalamualaikum! So I spent at least RM200 today just for books. Yeap I am that lifeless. Actually the books are not for me. I read a story in one of my books that this person gave a book to his friend and that friend treasured that book so much and I thought I should have give it a try. Sounds awesome ay? Btw I am not fond of the fact that I'm going back to college tomorrow *sigh I hate pulang bermalam because it has to end at some point. Can't wait to end this SPM quickly and go to university and get work and live happily ever after, literally. But I know I'll miss high school life dearly haih. So I think that is all for now. Sorry for not posting any good posts lately. Ideas just won't come. Anyway goodbye xx
Black Moustache