This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Because the Sun shines every single day for each and everyone of us

keep looking at the brighter side of life and you won't see any shadows

Assalamualaikum. I am starting to tell myself to always have a positive view on particularly everything. I didnt realize how I've changed to a very pessimist person. I always rant on how my life has not been quite well these days and how I always blame myself and my new school for all the stress that I always experience since I enter the life of upper secondary. I guess that's the perks of being an SPM student lol.

My dad's birthday had just passed and that was the first time I actually say "I love you Abah" to him and that was when I realized I really really love him. And the moment he said "I love you too" was when I had the most thrilling moments of my life. Plus before that I had just knew about the BWP results and stuffs. Whatever. I dont really care about it tho. Putting my chins up and looking at the brighter side. Until then goodbye!
Black Moustache