This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 24 May 2013

Everybody's waiting for you to break down and crash into pieces

I miss being a kid

Assalamualaikum. I am back for the semester break. Finally the stressful exams are over! I don't know why I am stressed but I guess it's a norm for upper form students. On the plus side, I have little homework for the holidays and I'll be going to Australia and Hong Kong! Yay! Finally a decent holidays with family and friends. I won't be in Malaysia for the holidays though. Except for the fact that I need to finish up the Schoolwide Enrichment Model (SEM) project. Talk about the laziness and reluctance of doing the project. Whatever it is I'd promised myself to enjoy and indulge during the holidays before going back into college and before the inter MRSM debate competition. More stress along the way in semester 2. I'm not expecting much of my next semester. It's obvious that it'd be the same unproductive semester like the one before. I know I have to at least try my best to change but change is not done overnight though. I keep reminding myself that I need to get at least 3.9 for every exam. Well at least I've made an effort to remind myself. I guess that's all for the time being. I just can't wait for the Australia trip! Will be posting pictures teeheeeee. Until then, goodbye xx
Black Moustache