This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Just leave me somewhere I can be alone

too accurate

It's been a long time. I know. Cant seem to find the right time to write anymore provided that I am currently living in this so called elite place that I will forever hate. I never really liked it here. I dont know what is up with my whole life. I think I am practically wasting 2 years of my life doing nothing (not exactly nothing but I dont know what to gain from here).

Let's talk about friends. They are one of the main reasons why I am still alive and breathing. Without them I am completely nothing. I cant live by my own. Well I still have my family and the Almighty but still, living in a place where you are surrounded 24/7 by your friends and when they go, it just kills. I do understand that people come and go but I cant help it. I cant handle this. I dont have the strength to watch the people I care and love the most leave me. I just cant. I'm too weak. I had my best friends before entering here and throughout the past 2 months, I had a few of the best friends so far. I dont exactly know what happened but they just left. I cant explain what went wrong because I myself dont know what was wrong. I tried to be the best that I could but I cant.

That is all. Goodbye.

p.s: I miss you guys :(
Black Moustache