This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

I cant promise forever because eventually forever will stop

"kau ibarat lilin yang membakar diri sendiri untuk menerangi kehidupan insan"

I'm sorry for being such a nuisance to you. I'm sorry for not spending most of my time with you. I'm sorry I cant make any money that I have to ask from you every time before going out. I'm sorry if my presence only cause you anger. I'm sorry for not being a good kid. I'm sorry for being a disappointment to you.

But I still love you, Mama and Abah. I will make you proud of me someday, that's a promise.

p/s: I wrote this on a RapidKL bus, while crying
Black Moustache