This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

As long as you put Islam before anything, you'll be fine

la da di da di

Assalamualaikum. 2013 had been an eventful year. I feel like I have changed a lot since the past year. I guess I am a bit stronger now in facing hardships & I am slightly less vulnerable. I know I am strong enough that I managed to survive a year in a new school with new people & new surroundings. I know maybe I've changed physically & mentally, but there are some parts inside of me that will stay the same, forever.

Yeah you can say that eventually later on in life we will get busy with our family & work that we wont have time to spend with our so called BFFs or best buds in high school, but trust me, whatever it is, no matter how long we've been apart, no matter how long we havent met, in 10 years time maybe, when we get to see each other again, that sense of familiarity & belonging will still remain. My dad told me to "enjoy your time with friends while you still can. You might not have that chance later on in life. You will have your own life & family to take care of." I love my dad.

My perspective on life & people also have changed. I dont see people just on the outside. I try to keep my judgmental self away. I trust less people. I try to not get offended easily. I hate less. I  appreciate life more. Lastly, I believe in myself more.
Black Moustache