This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 13 December 2013

22/11/2013
"My father will go through an operation, please pray for him."
*************
"Alhamdulillah everything's going fine. My father is getting better. Thank you for your support."

5/12/2013
"My father will go through another operation today. I hope everything will turn out fine. Please pray for him too."
*************
"My father is not in a stable condition. We can only hope for miracle right now. Please pass it around so people can pray for his health. I need him."
*************
"My father's blood pressure is still low. He's not fine yet. I hope everything is okay."

7/12/2013
"My father has been called by Allah just now. Al Fatihah."

My heart literally stopped beating for a split second. I honestly didnt think things will end up like this. I thought uncle Khairul Amali will still be fine after the operation. Well we can only plan, but Allah is the best planner. I know this may be hard for Ammar Faruq, but you still have me, & your other family members. Allah has decided it's already time for your dad to go. I'm sorry for not being there as I was in Johor at that time. Deepest condolence to you & your family, Ama. I cried after I read the text. I'm sorry for the loss, but your loss is my loss too. Your pain is my pain too, friend. Be strong okay? You know the hadith that goes something like when a Muslim pass away, three things will remain & one of them is prayers from anak soleh. Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun. From Allah we come, to Him we will go back.
Black Moustache