This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 31 January 2014

Focus more on the things that matter, instead of the things that bring you down


Assalamualaikum. Here goes my first post of 2014. I am starting to have that soft spot for Taiping somewhere deep inside my heart. I know I have been such an ungrateful & negative twat last year, but hey I guess Taiping is not that bad after all. Realizing that I missed a lot of fun things last year, made me kind of starting to have that cheesy feeling for the school & the people in it. I started off 2014 with a new perspective & fresh mind, so that were mainly why I got my heart open to welcome this feeling inside. I decided to let loose of everything & chill out more because I dont want my senior year to be wasted with negativity & sorrow. I guess it's too little too late for me to start adapting - because I shut down everything about Taiping last year - but it's better late than never right? Plus, I am in the midst of an enormous battle this year so I guess I should let go of the past & start living the life I am currently living. Alhamdulillah, my 2014 started off good. I had an unforgettable birthday prank & celebration from my closest friends as well as the EMCs. I'm starting to feel good whenever I'm surrounded by my classmates. I have an awesome cubemate & lovely friends by me. I decided to not overthink about small stuffs that will bring me down, to focus more on my studies & responsibility. I am also trying to be friends with everyone in my batch, without having to gain any foes along the way. I moderately tried to not get annoyed by certain people because they are who they are so why should I bother anyway? All in all, I am starting to love this life, Alhamdulillah.
Black Moustache