This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 23 May 2014

Sometimes reality & your dreams may collide


Assalamualaikum. Wow. It's been ages, I know. Hello everyone! I've been undoubtedly busy these few months. I havent come home since March! Haha. I've been scribbling to myself all over the place.

Sometimes, we often forget that there are a lot of people around us who actually care for us. We're often too focused on the ones who will make us sad & depressed, while neglecting the ones who will actually be there by us all the time when we need them, to support us. The reason why we always feel alone is because we tend to go to the ones who will constantly make us feel devalued, or indirectly signal us that we're unimportant to them. On the contrary, when we're with the ones who are true to us, who will make us feel valued, we will feel infinite. Isnt it ironic? How we would always perceive as if we dont have any friends at all whereas they have always been there all the while. It's only us who are not observing enough. Be grateful for their presence as these people are rare nowadays & they dont always come. They will always stand by us, guide us. No matter how annoying we are, they'll always be there. They will go up to any extent in trying to make us happy, because that's what will make them feel happy too.
Black Moustache