This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 6 June 2014

Dont fall in love. There's too much to lose.

the ones who make others alive are often the ones who are dying

Assalamualaikum. I cant wait to end school. The thought of getting that small freedom somehow intrigues me. Finally having my driving license, my own car, going to college & all those fun things. But the word "fun" in this context is somewhat vague to me.

I know people will tell me "you'll miss high school" or "high school is the most fun part of your life" yada yada. I'm not saying that I dont agree with that. Since the beginning, I've always believed that school is like a roller coaster ride. When it starts, you want so badly for it to end. But when it ends, you're dying to go for another ride. That's school. However, when most of us want to start it again, they actually dont mean the school entirely. They only want to see their friends & just spend time with their peers. They're not referring to homework & class. Am I right?

I'm starting to have that soft spot for Taiping actually deep deep down somewhere in this little fragile heart of mine. I know I'll be missing everyone when they're gone. After all, it's the nature of humans to value the things they have only after they've lost them. It's sad, really. I'm starting to move on with my life. Wow! The thing that I was scared of last year actually happened. I actually moved on from my Baling sickness. I'm still friends with some of them, though. What matters is that only a few will stay in our lives. Those few are the ones worth to keep.

In the end, after high school, you start to realize who your true friends are. You will start to realize that you're only friends with some people mainly because you see them 5 days a week. The others are..........temporary.

p/s: when you're so used to something & then you lose grip on that thing, you'll be extremely sad
Black Moustache