This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Common sense, they say

"can i have the old days back?"

I was very affected when I read one of my acquaintance's blog. I posted something about Eid last year & that was why I didnt want to comment anything about Eid this year. It's just the same old yet new thing over & over again.

It's undoubtedly amazing how much technology has changed our life 360'. Technology has changed the way we judge people by their number of likes on Instagram or number of retweets on a tweet or their Facebook statuses or even their "last seen" on Whatsapp. It has also changed the way we communicate with each other, how it gets very flowery & merry on social sites but wonderfully awkward when it comes to real life talking & communicating with others.

Gone were the days when people sit together in a table & talk nonsensically about the most random things, & replaced with people who have their eyes glued towards the pixelated screen of their smartphones. ((Usually comes with awkward silence))

P/s: I, too, have to start putting my gadgets down
Black Moustache