This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Monday, 15 September 2014

Almost almost there

if you tell me i'm wrong, i dont want to be right

I constantly remind myself that this struggle is about to come to an absolute end. That this painful journey will finally pay off when I reach the finishing line. That I may bring an eternal joy for my parents, & also the people around me including for my own satisfaction. That this will soon become a distinct memory that's kept deep deep down somewhere in my brain cells. That in the end of the passage, all of this will be worthwhile.

p/s: can everyone stop judging people based on their academics results? like, getting 4.0 doesnt mean someone is perfect enough etc. hope you guys understand.
Black Moustache