This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Love can never be old to last a lifetime


I cant really put down my feelings. I dont even know what am I feeling. We had a Mohon Restu session the other day & I was relieved to be able to cry myself out on my friends' shoulders, especially the ones who happened to gradually turn into strangers. I felt grand.

I'm still missing you, everyday, every time. You're my last thought at night & the first when I wake up. You're the reason why I constantly check my phone to see if there were any texts from you. I constantly contemplate calling you, but I have no guts to do so. I'm sorry for being too emotionally attached.
Black Moustache