This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Thursday, 18 December 2014

After all the ups & downs, I am still addicted to you

torn

Sometimes, I prefer to be alone. Not having to care about anyone or anything for a few hours or days & just be by my own self. I like it. It's not that I dont appreciate company, as a matter of fact, I do appreciate friends especially people who stays despite me being my clingy & annoying self. I used to care about so many things, even the smallest detail about my day & how it would affect my mood for the following events in my life until something better comes along. However when I'm alone, I tend to let loose & be carefree. It's nice sometimes when you spend your time by yourself, even though you're not doing anything, but just giving yourself the crucial time to relax, is peaceful.

I'm the type of person who overthinks too much, especially when I'm alone. I'll be thinking about the most random things my mind could have imagined. It's like having a thrilling roller coaster ride inside this tiny mind of mine. But at the end of the day, I will just forget about the things I thought when I'm alone & just move on, living life as it perfectly is.

ps: right now is one of those times which i think it's best for me to be by myself
Black Moustache