This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Drowning, slowly & quietly

slowly accepting the fact that i wont be able to make you happy anymore

The reason why I dont really share my problems in detail with people is that I genuinely think nobody would even get what am I really talking about. If I ever told anyone about the detailed features of my problems, people would think I'm just over-thinking too much or I should have not rant on too much about those small matters which to them may not have been a big deal. But to me, it is a problem big enough that needs myself to constantly worry & think too much on that particular thing. In the end, they will just give me general advice that I, myself, dont know how to implement because it's too general & sometimes it doesnt suit my situation perfectly.

Have you ever felt how does it feel like being the other choice? Sometimes I feel like I'm not even a "friend" to some people. I feel like I'm just that other option whom people can turn to whenever they dont have anybody else to talk to. That, genuinely hurts so much. It's like you're waiting for that person to come, & they will, eventually come, but after they've finished talking to some other people who are far more important than you are. When you try so hard to bring up a topic, & they reply short & uninteresting replies that the topic dies after a few lines of "discussion", & you know at that exact same time they're talking to someone else who's more interesting than you are. It really hurts when you're put second or third by the person who you put on top of your list. By that time, you know you're not the only one.

ps: our conversations are getting shorter day by day & we're growing distant in the matter of time
Black Moustache