This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Sunday, 28 December 2014

The world had drained me for everything I had

I want you to know. but I'm never telling you

Some words from an emotional wreck:

I'm tired of holding on. I've come to the point where I just want to let go of everything. I finally realize the grip of reality is tighter than my own grip that I have to let go of what's in front of me. I've gotten too used to people leaving me & I've grown tired of trying to make people stay when I know they wont even bother staying. I'm too tired of being the one who has to put extra effort in relationships that I decided to just care slightly lesser. It's okay if they want to stay, & it's also fine if they decide to leave me for someone else who may be better than me. I just dont care anymore. You broke me, dont even bother trying to fix me. I can fix myself up. The problem with being too overly attached is that you'll put high expectations on a person & when they disappoint you, you just lose everything, even yourself. I dont even know what I should feel currently - happy or sad or anything in between. All that I know is I dont know how to be something you would miss.

ps: do you ever need like a 10 minutes hug but from a specific person
Black Moustache