This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Saturday, 14 February 2015

I'm trying to make sense with a touch of nonsense

what am i supposed to say when i'm all choked up & you're okay?

I've always been fascinated with debate. There's something intriguing yet genuine in an intense verbal match between two opposing teams. The exchange of ideas between them is somehow very eye-opening & mind-boggling. I dont know about you guys, but I can sit & listen attentively to a heated & fiery debate from the get go until the very end. Debaters turn my mind on the second they started talking. A passionate debater pours his/her heart out each & every time they're in the arena & it never fails to keep me glued to their ideas, plucking some of them along the way. There's something intimidating yet captivating about debaters. Though I suck in debating, I will never stop. It somehow fuels my passion even more every time I'm involved in a game. But seriously, I suck.
Black Moustache