This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 6 February 2015

Still configuring myself

i'm always jealous of the people who are with you when i'm not

It's 3AM, you're asleep, I'm crying & missing you like hell. I'll just scribble some of the things that remind me of you.

Ed Sheeran
The Script
Lily Collins
The Breakfast Club
Paul Frank
1989
If I Stay
The Fault in Our Stars
Fun Run 2
WeChat
Facetime
Selfie
Korea
Krabi
Instax
Adrenaline
Ecstasy
Pangantuk
Chocolates
Sam Smith
Ellie Goulding
Gone, Gone, Gone
Special
All I Want
Riddles
Forte
Bolt
Tweetjack
Instajack
Channing Tatum
Guardian angel
Rooftop date
Confession night
Priorities
Zalora
Hashtag
Smooth
Only flower in the garden
Caspar Lee
Kemosabe
Bae

ps; the list is exhaustive. i find every bit of you in everything i do
Black Moustache