This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

It takes fear for one to know courage


I don't understand people. When I was sad & needed someone to talk to, nobody was there to listen yet, they talk bad about me from behind as if I don't know anything. Those were the moments I actually knew who was there & who were bullshitting. Be careful to who you vent to, only a handful of them care, the others are just curious. In fact, some of them would even use your vulnerabilities against you. People suck. I need a break from everything. I just want to be away from all this mess. You don't let me be happy or sad. When I'm sad they say it's annoying, when I'm happy they say it's annoying. Oh well you can just get the fuck out of my life if you want to I don't fucking care anymore.

ps; i would be happy if you guys check the MACBETH page i just setup, thanks
Black Moustache