This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Sunday, 3 May 2015

I'm content with loneliness

i'll just stay here lingering for you

I keep reminding myself that time will heal everything. It's just a matter of time before you pass through, no matter how hard it would be. This unrelenting pain is almost bearable so far. I never wanted to forget you, but circumstances made me do so. I bet it'd be so much easier for you as you have someone to go to when you're feeling blue while I'm here wasting space on this double bed of mine, wondering if you would lurk somewhere in my room, surprise me to my feet & tell me that everything was a lie.

Plot twist: you call, i pick up, we talk all night long. Bullshit.

Should I stop hoping? I honestly have no idea what to feel anymore. Thanks for blocking me though, it actually helps me forgetting you. I hope you're feeling better than ever. I know I can't have you, but I'll still love you. There's always that piece of you inside of me which I can't possibly erase. Explain to me why is it so complicated? Why is love such a complication? Why am I complicating things?

I hate you for making me love you & for being such a sweet ass & for making me feel wanted & for giving me so much to remember. I hate you.
Black Moustache