This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Friday, 26 February 2016


I used to think that whenever I don't feel good, I should take a break from everything & just be by myself. Lately, I've realised that is not necessarily the way to go. I mean, it's unhealthy to cut things off just because you don't feel good about yourself. It does however give you some time to think of where you're actually heading to but sometimes you would get too caught up in your own retreat that you would end up feeling a lot worse than you already are.

Life's been good, so far. I'm undoubtedly stressed with studies which has already reached its peak, but I think I'm doing fairly well. I can't wait for the next 2 months to be over so I will finally get the chance to fully enjoy myself before leaving.

I still hope some things would turn out differently but well, I don't have the power to control everything. I'm just letting things pass by, & if they ever come back, I'll gladly take them but if they drift away, I'll just move on. I'm really tired of getting my hopes up just to watch them fall after a while. I don't want to push things that were never meant to be, or things that take time to work out.

I used to hate going with the flow, as I don't see any direction but I decided to be carefree. For once, I don't want to give a shit on anything or anyone. I'm only caring about my own well-being. Some people have been trying so hard just to get on my nerves. Putting words into my mouth, using my mistakes against me, trying so hard to get into my head. I really don't get why they would want to waste their time because I genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, don't care what they think of me. It's really immature & will be no avail. I try so hard to be professional but some people seem to be only capable of ticking me off. All the time.

I deleted my Twitter account because I really don't need anymore unnecessary drama in my life. I'm active on Snapchat & I post stuff on VSCO grid too sometimes. You can check it out if you feel like it. That's all for the time being, I guess. I don't think I would be posting a lot after this as I need to put my focus on other stuff, but hey thanks a lot for still keeping up with the things I post here. It kinda warms me inside. Weird.
Black Moustache