This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 9 February 2016


So I was in my room, binge-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. It was just another casual afternoon, just another day that I got to be in bed all day. My favourite kind of days. Then one of my sisters came in, took one of my pillows & laid next to me. I was listening on my earpods so I turned to her & asked if she wanted to listen as well. She said yes so I plugged them out & we just saw it together. We didn't really talk anything, but she stayed until the episode ended & went out. At the door, she said "Thank you Along" & closed it behind her.

Then it hit me how I haven't really been spending time with my family. I'm home a lot lately, but rarely do I go out of my bedroom because (1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S., (2) convenient, (3) lazy. I mean, I would always find time to kill with my friends, but I've never really spent quality time with my family. Time is my enemy now, & it looks like I've only been planning to see my friends mostly & leaving my family out of my before-leaving-Malaysia plans. I've missed a few significant occasions because I've made plans earlier with my mates, & I feel so bad for excluding myself from any of it. I come home every weekend just to get the car that I did not bring to college to go out with my friends & come home very late just to sleep. My mum would always be texting me & asking when am I getting home, asking of my whereabouts. Being the late replier I am, she would call me if I didn't reply her. She just worries about me, & I don't really seem to get that. I'm sorry mum.

I know I would miss a lot of things when I'm abroad, but I would want to make the most out of what I still have. I really suck at this whole thing.
Black Moustache