This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Monday, 29 February 2016


The initial reason why I started setting up a blog is because I used to virtually have zero human to talk to & I find it so hard to open up to people. You see, I am not a person who is blessed with the ability to talk about my feelings. I prefer to make it much less of me than them, when in fact I have so much thoughts lingering around all day. I can't seem to get them out of my head, & sometimes when I do, the words that come out of my mouth don't do justice to what I had in mind, which would often lead to misunderstandings. In the end, I didn't get the comfort I sought for.

That's why I resort to this blog. I write about things that are close to my heart. This is the only place where I could be completely honest not only with myself, but for the good of my future self. Believe me when I say; the things I post here are raw & unfiltered. Some things may be vague to certain people, but all these words I've ever written here mean so much to me. Besides writing about my feelings, I write about my daily encounters, how they marvel me in ways I can't possibly explain through spoken words. Experiencing new things would make me stop & think of how they affect me, then put them into perspective. After all, our whole life had been perfectly planned out so I guess figuring stuff out is a fine thing to do.

Some people have asked me, how is it possible that my posts relate to their life so much? Honestly I have no idea, but hey I'm glad that we have something in common. That's the magical thing about words. They connect the dots in our lives that we didn't really notice before.

I could be completely vulnerable here, without ever having to explain myself in detail as to why I wrote this particular post or why I was so overwhelming at certain points of my life. It's more than enough that I, myself, understand my own situation at that exact moment in my life. That's another thing I love about having a blog; I can revisit my past life whenever I feel like reminiscing. The posts remind me of who I was before, what places I had been in, & how I had survived all the trials & tribulations I faced. They remind of the people I've kept, the people I've left, & the ones I've held on to. I never regret any decisions I've made before. I am the product of my past life, & I'm graciously proud of it.

I am going to keep writing, no matter how hard it gets. Writing my heart out keeps me sane. I'm never going to stop doing the thing that keeps me alive.

p/s; /tagged/personal
Black Moustache