This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Whisper hello, I miss you quite terribly.


Just a little update of what went on in my life. The whole of last week saw me lying on a devastating hospital bed, with daily blood tests, horrible edibles & Disney Channel. I had never been admitted to the hospital ever before, so it was pretty much a terrible first time. But I had people taking care of me, which was good as I suck at taking care of my own self. Believe me when I say, if I were to be left alone without close supervision last week, I would have died. Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

I had plenty of time to get my mind off A2, which makes up at least 90% of my stress. Now that I'm out of the hospital, I have to catch up on so many things, which I've never hated more knowing that I'm falling far behind in class. I'm just really tired of having to pull things off together when literally everything is falling apart. Sometimes I just want to break down, but I know it won't really solve anything. So many unfinished business. I hate my life now. I wish there's a pause button. I need a break.

ps; there's a few posts that i've been putting on hold for a while, i'm just finding the right time to post them
Black Moustache