This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Monday, 2 May 2016

I guess I've been too caught up with the thought of leaving that I forget what I'm really leaving. It's pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to, & apparently it also accounts for at least 90% of my daily conversations. I mean, of course I'm anticipating for the day I'm leaving the country, provided that I pass the minimum requirement. I'll be having my A2 exams in the next 3 weeks, which means the choices I make in this upcoming few weeks will basically determine my entire life before me.

I went out with my best friend who was having a rough week a few nights ago. I knew something was up with him because his random replies in the group chat were nowhere. So I asked him to join me for dinner but he wasn't willing to give up DOTA for me at first. He showed up, though. I guess he missed me too. We talked a lot on how our respective weeks went. Time is always scarce whenever I'm around him. At the end of the day, he told me he was actually feeling a bit better. Good feeling indeed to find out you actually made someone's day.

It hit me right there after I got out of the car - what I'll be leaving behind. I know I won't be longing for the things that made me want to start anew, but it's the reasons that would make me miss home badly. I'm going to miss out on a lot of things. 4 years is a pretty long time to be away. Things wouldn't be the same as they were when I left. Damn, I wish time isn't an issue.

Anyways, the biggest challenge of my life yet - A levels - is almost ending! I can't wait for all this stress to go away, for a while, at least. Wish me luck!

ps; I updated the blog's playlist with a few of my recent favourite songs. (The songs aren't recent, though) Check it out!
Black Moustache