This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

The downside of me being alone is I never really take care of myself. When there's nobody to regularly remind me to take my meals, or not to sleep or wake up too late, I just don't have the drive to do so. I feel like I don't have an obligation to take care of myself simply because I'm not attached to anyone, so I don't feel like I should. Does that even make sense?

Okay let me put it this way. When I had someone to talk to, they would ask me if I had eaten lunch & when I said I haven't they would tell me to. I would then surrender my ego & go find something to eat. Don't even mention about skipping breakfast. I mean, with someone, they are like a reminder for me to take care of myself too. Without anyone, I don't see any legit point of me taking care of myself.

If you still don't quite get my point, just think that when you have a crush/significant other, you would make sure you are at your best. You would dress well, wear some cologne - pretty much you groom yourself so you would appear best with the person you care most.

Not that I never tried to watch myself, it's just I suck at it. I can't distinguish the rights from wrongs sometimes, so yeah it's kind of a bummer. I don't regularly eat & then there I go regretting my choices when the gastric kicks in. I eat junk food a lot lately, & never really watch what I put into my mouth. Especially during stressful times like right now.. Sucks to be me, I guess.
Black Moustache