This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Thursday, 30 June 2016

You know what bothers me the most? The fact that I don't even know what to say to you anymore. We used to talk about so many things, albeit the most absurd things. I have no idea whether or not should I go on & talk to you like nothing ever happened between us.

Are you still mad? Do you still care about me? Does it even matter to you anymore? Have you been able to sleep at night without thinking about it? All these doubts left unanswered. Those are the things that keep me up at night. The worst part is; I don't know if I'm forgiven.

Truth be told, there is a part of me that does not want answers. I don't want to know if you've been able to walk past this, or if you've been able to move on. I'm scared to find out that I've lost your trust.

I'm scared to finally come into the realisation that I've completely lost you.

I keep telling myself all these lies, serenading my mind just to put it at ease. If this is what it's like to be deeply in love, oh boy am I screwed.

I just want closure. That's all I'm asking of you. Let me know if you've forgiven me. Tell me if you still want me in your life. Answer my questions, so I can finally put everything to bed - once & for all.
Black Moustache