This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

It's been a hectic few weeks for me since results came out. But now things are starting to slow down as events gradually phase out. I didn't realise how busy I got that I didn't really have the time to properly reflect on what this past & also coming month would have been. I also missed out on a friend's birthday & another friend's farewell at the airport just because I had a little too much on my plate. I know I wasn't really a nice friend to both of them lately but I feel like I made it worse when I did those things. I couldn't even find time to say sorry afterwards.

My life has been fast-paced these few weeks & my days are constantly being occupied. I even had a whole week of meetings & appointments. I get too busy to entertain people's texts during the day when I'm in the middle of settling stuff & I get too tired to acknowledge or respond at night. I'm trying to make time for my friends in between places too, but sadly we can't always achieve everything at one go.

Perhaps the last few major events of my life before I fly off at the end of the month are the community service I'm joining this weekend & also student visa. Those 2 take up quite a lot of my time as I'm part of the organising committee of the community service & visa is just.. a lot.. stressful.. confusing.. and apparently is THE utmost priority. 

Anyway, I still have 3 more weeks to go. My mum's already telling me to pack - on a daily basis. I'm super excited but also sad in some ways. I'll talk about that later when I'm done sorting my life out. Until then, I'm just going to continue being busy. I kinda like it that way, TBH.
Black Moustache