This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Thursday, 22 September 2016

This time, tomorrow, I would already be thousands of feet above ground dozing off uncomfortably with soggy eyes. I honestly don't know what to feel. I'm way past the excitement of going abroad - it's pretty much the only thing I've been looking forward to since the first day I get a formal education.

It's finally getting to me, you know. I wish I had someone to talk to about this. Everybody's been telling me stuff but nobody really gets me. All I really want is to see you for one last time. I've missed you so much. Please show up.

I'm all packed up, since Sunday actually. It's not that I'm too eager to leave but I guess it's more about doing it right. Another big part of my life is about to start & I can't afford to have a bad start, especially without my parents around. I really don't know what I could do without them. I guess it's time for me to figure out soon.

When someone asks me how do I feel - I really have no answer.

Like I once said before, I've been looking forward to leave so much that I forget what I'm leaving behind.
Black Moustache