This blog is where I escape from reality & is the result of the listening part of me. Oh btw, I dont talk much in real life.

History

leave your thoughts here -

Sunday, 2 October 2016

I can't believe the last time I cried was on the plane. Kudos to myself for actually getting this far without occasionally breaking down once or twice, & by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times. The only time I sobbed after I landed was when I was chopping onions - yes I cook now.

Not that I never noticed or said this out loud before but I'm such a dependent person. I do want to go out & be adventurous & spontaneous & whatever the hell it is you describe living in the moment but I can't seem to figure out my ways without having a person, or at least an app, to guide me around. I did go for a walk by myself but it didn't go past the 5m radius of the place I'm staying at & only lasted for about 10 minutes. So much for being adventurous. It's not that I don't find the apps helpful but don't you think it takes away the element of adventure?

Also, I don't seem to deviate far from my parents. I couldn't find something that I hid somewhere in my suitcase the other day & what was the first thought that came to my head? Call mama. I guess all those times mama questioned my choices of clothes to bring & my inability to pack all my stuff within the 30kg weight allowance were definitely worth something. Everything also call mama.

I've also come to the realisation that the Brits aren't always polite. In fact, they're actually quite loud people. Interestingly enough, they are always walking so fast. I think it's mostly London but I still find it amusing that literally everyone in the tube is at a fast pace.

Anyway, I just checked in my university yesterday & I have to say I'm very very very delighted. I even smiled to myself as I stepped into my hostel. Partly because I finally don't have to drag the 40kg + 10kg suitcases with me around, partly because colour scheme of my room is 90% blue, & partly because of the this is it feeling.

Well, this is it. I have yet to figure out a way to make it easy for me to say my name when I introduce myself to people, but I'm fine. I also got herpes the other day. Don't worry, it's not the kind of herpes you get from coitus. I felt so out of place the other day but I'm fine now.

I'm fine, guys. I hope the reaping of this will turn out great.

ps; I attempted at video blogging & you guys can check out the video I made of my whereabouts here
Black Moustache